ACM Multimedia 2020 Best Paper Award
At the recent ACM Multimedia 2020, our research paper entitled “PiRhDy: Learning Pitch-, Rhythm-, and Dynamics-aware Embeddings for Symbolic Music“, which was composed by Hongru Liang, Wenqiang Lei, Maosong, Sun and Tat-Seng Chua, received the Best Paper Award.
In addition, 6 other research papers were also accepted to the conference.
- Enhancing Anomaly Detection in Surveillance Videos with Transfer Learning from Action Recognition
Kun Liu, Minzhi Zhu, Huiyuan Fu, Huadong Ma, Tat-Seng Chua
- Graph-Refined Convolutional Network for Multimedia Recommendation with Implicit Feedback
Yinwei Wei, Xiang Wang, Liqiang Nie, Xiangnan He, Tat-Seng Chua
- Heterogeneous Fusion of Semantic and Collaborative Information for Visually-Aware Food Recommendation
Lei Meng, Fuli Feng, Xiangnan He, Xiaoyan Gao, Tat-Seng Chua
- How to Learn Item Representation for Cold-Start Multimedia Recommendation?
Xiaoyu Du, Xiang Wang, Xiangnan He, Zechao Li, Jinhui Tang, Tat-Seng Chua
- Multi-modal Cooking Workflow Construction for Food Recipes
Liangming Pan, Jingjing Chen, Jianlong Wu, Shaoteng Liu, Chong-Wah Ngo, Min-Yen Kan, Yu-Gang Jiang, Tat-Seng Chua
- Video Relation Detection via Multiple Hypothesis Association
Zixuan Su, Xindi Shang, Jingjing Chen, Yu-Gang Jiang, Zhiyong Qiu, Tat-Seng Chua
Other News Article: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/news/3527-2020-acm-bestpaper/